The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the Brickhaus' marketing strategy, branding and identification and the design of the advertisement activities. This is a creative position that allows the team member not only to learn and assist the marketing and the sales team but also be very initiative and ultimately achieve more sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist Marketing and Branding teams with strategy implementation, graphic design of marketing collateral, promotional videos, website revisions/updates.
· Review and develop social media context.
· Coordinate sales material creation with marketing team, and/or create marketing collateral per agreed sales strategy.
· Creates value proposition for each new company project based on the target market and the company goals
· Prepare comparative market analysis to estimate properties values and advise management team on sales prices of new projects and change of existing projects.
· Perform research of the competition and become familiar with sales techniques.
· Support Sales team with showings, open house, events organizations, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· 1-3 years marketing experience, preferred in real estate and/or construction industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Analytical skills: Marketing specialists look at many streams of data to determine the demographics and buying trends of current and potential customers
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn/utilize industry software and graphic design software
· Outgoing, friendly personality, excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well in a small group/team setting as well as independently
· Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate various event attendance and customer and partner schedules
Please send your resume to email@example.com