MARKETING AND SALES DIRECTOR
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Marketing and Sales Director
The primary role of the Marketing and Sales Director will be to manage all marketing and sales efforts to increase overall brand awareness, lead generation and sales.
This is a creative position in which the candidate will be able to build strategies for attracting new clients, maintaining relationships with current clients, and crafting a brand to attract new partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Corporate Identity Package: sustainability in company brand and identification
- Develop company yearly branding & marketing plan and assign respective budget
- Develop a Marketing plan for each project
- Manage the various marketing initiatives throughout all marketing channels, incl. social media, marketing collateral, digital marketing, PR, publications
- Innovative ways of real estate marketing
- Website strategy and development
- Online marketing: Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Email Marketing Campaigns (EMC); Optimized Press Release; Content Marketing
- Signage: sites, office facilities and amenities, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all company showings, open houses, events, and coordinates these with the sales associate and social media posts for open houses, brokers open, SOLD, Just Listed.
- Manages the process of utilizing and updating the CRM system with accurate information and follow up strategies and process.
- Develop business relationship with real estate agents, mortgage lenders, relocation firms, corporations, chambers and other potential sales partners.
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in the marketing industry and at least 3+ years in a management role.
- Proven track of successful marketing initiatives.
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate various event attendance and client’s schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn/utilize industry software and graphic design software
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated history of creative problem-solving
- The best marketing directors should be able to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors and clients.